My TPT Products

Sunday, July 13, 2014

So, I decided to start a BLOG!

Hi there! 

So let me tell you...I have wanted to start a Blog for many years now. I just never got around to it. And here is why, there is SO much awesome stuff to do to your blog and add to your blog and promote to your blog I just had no idea WHERE in the world to begin.  BUT, guess what? I got it. I found my niche. (sheww finally). 

I am a 2nd grade teacher and I love every bit of it. I love the "crafty" side of teaching. If you are a teacher you may ask yourself "when does she have time to be crafty?"  Yea, I get it. Not very often. So, I found Teacher Pay Teacher and I thought to myself WHY in the world am I not doing this? Then again....another time bomb in my brain goes off..."when in the world will you have time to CREATE your own items to sell on TPT?" 

Well, here I am. Almost a month and a half into my summer break and I decided to begin this journey. ALL AT ONCE! So, lucky me I have spent a few long nights up and reading and looking at other peoples blogs and thinking okay, I can do this. 

So, here I am. I have my blog, I have my TPT store. Oh and I forgot to mention...making my own CLIP art seemed liked a great idea as well! Any tips and tricks you have to share with me to get me going faster would be awesome! 

Check out my store and leave me some feedback! I would love to know what you think! 

Have a great day! 

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment